June 15, 2012

Follow Me Friday #5


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers 
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you. 
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed 
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI" 
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers 
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?

We'll start out with my favorite answers - 

Little House on the Prairie - Charles Ingalls, Laura Ingalls father. I sometimes wonder if thing would have been different if something bad every happened.
Farmer Boy - James Wilder
Fearless - Adam Brown become a Navy Seal Though he becomes a father soon after applying to become a Seal. Larry Brown, is Adam Brown father. He does some things you do not see often happen. I do not want  spoil it or give anything away. I will be Review this book in a day or so.                                                                                                                                                                
Charlotte Web - Mr. Arable

10 comments:

  1. New follower!
    Ah, yes, that's a great choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lindsay!
    Nice choices!

    I'm a new follower via GFC. Stop by and follow back?

    My Friday Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't thought about these books in awhile but Charles was a great father!
    Thanks for stopping by! New follower by linky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I have forgotten about Little House on the Prairie? Just pulled out the first few books, since I have a little girl now. I hope she loves them as much as I did.

    I'm following you through Linky. My blogs is at:
    http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Great choices! I thought about Pa initially but forgot about him when I typed out my answer.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the fathers in any of these books. :(
    new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic choices, particularly LHOTP. Following back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...