September 17, 2014

What Reading Apps do you use?

US-KCPBounty-300x250-1--2__V350990574_
Welcome to my first ever mini series called Reading Apps. This is the first installment. What Reading apps do you use. I was just wondering about something. What book related apps have you used to read books, reviews and other things? I have use several different ways to read my books. One of the ways is by using apps that are available out there to read them. I read by using an e-reader, Physical bocks.  Soon to be added would be audiobooks. Did you ever use an app for your computer or table or phone to read books or review books? Lots of them are out there. Tell me what ways do you use them or any of them? Did you know you can read anywhere and even check out Reviews just about anywhere.
Products I use to read books. I will list them for you and see how I read and where I use them.
  1. E-Readers: I use this almost regularly. I even use them when I am on vacation and trips.
  2. Computers /Laptops : I really do not use this for reading books. I only used this away twice.
  3. Tablets: You can read your books and e-books on here and so much more.
  4. Mobile Phones: I barely use this option to read.
I would suggest that you my like reading a book with out having to carry a lot of books. Well this may be your answer to think about getting a e-reader product. This may also be the best way if you are thinking about being on a trip or going on vacation. I would recommend that you may want to pick up a e-reader or at least searching for one. Check out here
You like reading about books on computer. Well now you can. You can know read books on your computer. All you need to do is download the app for you to read your e-book or book that you want to read. These apps are free of charge to download. Click to download
Tablets are simple to e-readers and Computers. These are great for reading books and also be able to use for work if you needs to be. It also good for children to learn on as well with it allows apps to be downloaded. It may also be a good idea for readers as well.  When to take a look or search for one. Check out it here
There will be another installment next week sometime Saturday or Sunday. There will be in parts.
What Type of Reading App do you Use?
What Reading Apps do you use?
Thanks you all

US-KCPBounty-468x60__V350990572_

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...