September 27, 2016

Oliver and Jumpy, Stories 16-18 by Werner Stejskal

Book Title: Oliver and Jumpy, Stories 16-18
Author: Werner Stejskal
Genres: Children, Educational, Animals,
Series: Oliver and Jumpy
Publisher: Werner Stejskal
Publish Date: 2014-10-28 (50 Pages, e-book)
 Disclaimer: I was contacted by the author herself and was asked if would like to review her series. My review is my own.
Description: These illustrated cat stories are all about “Oliver and Jumpy”, who are best of friends and experience many adventures together. Oliver is an elegant black tomcat, who is full of himself. As a matter of fact he says: “I love myself!”, quite often. Naughty, isn’t he? But his best friend Jumpy, a kangaroo lady, is aware that he has a soft heart and will always want to help others. The great thing is Jumpy’s pouch, which Oliver loves to ride in! He calls her his kangaroo taxi! These little bedtime stories with their lovely illustrations are great for small kids. A parent can read the text and tell the child in his own words. These animal stories have sufficient text to keep early readers happy and provide some educational value. Depending on your device, there is pop-up text (at Amazon) or audio available. Several talented illustrators are essential to bring these children's stories to you in quick succession. Love you all! Meow! Check out the Free INTRODUCTION TO THE SERIES to see how beautiful the illustrations are! Story 16: Who am I? - Oliver loses his memory. Story 17: Up the Tree - Oliver explores a tall tree and meets many animals there. Story 18: Moon Crystal – Oliver and Jumpy are flying to the moon.
Oliver and Jumpy are a sweet and lovable characters. You get three stories in one book. Each story involves Oliver and Jumpy. Oliver is the black cat, and Jumpy is a kangaroo. I love the fact that they go on adventures. As they go on adventures it involves around some environmental or space or educational.

These are short stories. I can say parents would love these for children, and they can learn things though the book. At the end of each story, it reminds you that the reader understands the story. Werner Stejskal write and let you image. Children get to with them and learn, and they may ask questions. He does a wonderful job of making these good bedtime stories.

The images are done well. You can get the story along the way. You also learn along the way. How important trees are and all of it inhabitants that live in the trees. You also get to know about some animals and what they eat. You learn about the earth from space trip and a bit about the moon.


Born in Vienna, Austria, I am now living in the paradise of Perth, Australia with my wife, two married children and three grandchildren. I worked many years in the printing industry and later for the United Nations in Vienna. My wife had been a pen-friend, whom I visited in Hong Kong and finally got married to. After an eventful life, finally retired, I began to write children's stories, had them illustrated through Odesk, narrated them myself for YouTube and finally published the ebooks on most platforms. I will publish 20 books with three stories each in English, before translating into several other languages. My dream is to see "Oliver and Jumpy" animated as a TV series.


Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...