March 4, 2018

Monthly Wrap Up: February


February came and went as well. Where do these month go. I know February is a short month out of all the years it just that it would move a bit slow but not by much as January. This past month was a cold one to say the least. We had Ice and cold weather with some sun days. It was a month of Wet and strange weather from mother nature. I would like to say Spring is on it way now but who i am kidding.

I seem to have brought my reading up since January. I seem of gotten 7 books read this past month. Which is 3 books above last month. Here the list.

Books Read in February:

  1. Hidden by Vannetta Chapman
  2. Patrick Turns His Play into Pay by Shani Muhammad, Patrick Muhammad
  3. Megan's Munchkins by Pamela Foland
  4. Last Stop In Brooklyn by Lawrence Levy
  5. What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman
  6. I Love a Book by Joe Rhatigan
  7. The Voice Behind the Small Attic Door by Mary Lynn Plaisance
So for the month of February, I have read a total of 1,359 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below:

Total Pages by Book for February:
  1. Hidden - 396 Pages
  2. Patrick Turns His Play into Pay - 40 Pages
  3. Megan's Munchkins - 79 Pages
  4. Last Stop In Brooklyn - 320 Pages
  5. What The Bishop Saw - 352 Pages
  6. I Love A Book - 28 Pages
  7. The Voice Behind the Small Attic Door - 144 Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Pages Read are 2,494 Pages. Not including that last book Lone Wolf Lawman. That book pages will be added in March Wrap Up. Below is the Total amount of Pages Per Month.

Total Pages Per Month:
  1. January - 1,135 Total Pages
  2. February1,359 Total Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Books Read are 11 Books. Not including that last book Lone Wolf Lawman. That book will be added in March Wrap Up. Below is the Total amount of Books Per Month.

Total Books Per Month:
  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
What was written and posted in January. Some of the books were read in 2017 and that is way you are see them posted in February of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.

Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

2018 Monthly Wrap Up:


Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...