March 3, 2018

Monthly Wrap Up: January







Where did that first mnth go? I know we had some really cold days. I gotten sick for 3 weeks of the month. That what happened to me for January. I was layed up with coughing and just reading though not much reading from what I got done this month.

I only got 4 book read in January.


  1. One Christmas in Winter by Bell Renshaw
  2. Searching for Gertrude by Kevin D. Haggerty
  3. Too Rich for a Bride by Mona Hogdson 
  4.  The Englisher by Beverly Lewis
So the total of pages read as of Jauary is 1,135 Pages. Total pages by book, Look below

Total Pages by book in January:

  1. One Christmas in Winter -163 Pages
  2. Searching for Gertrude - 306 Pages
  3. Too Rich for a Bride - 320 Pages
  4. The Englisher - 346 Pages
       

What was written and posted in January. Some of the books were read in 2017 and that is way you are see them posted in Jauary of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They wre will be marked.
What was your January?

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC:
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...