August 20, 2013

Review: Wishing on Willows

Book Title: Wishing on Willows
Author:
Genres: Christian Fiction, Romance
Publisher: WaterBrook Press
Pub: March 19th 2013 (320 Pages, Paperbook)
Book Source: I review this for Honesty Review from BookLook Blogger (E-book)

Synopsis:
A three-year old son, a struggling cafรฉ, and fading memories are all Robin Price has left of her late husband. As the proud owner of Willow Tree Cafรฉ in small town Peaks, Iowa, she pours her heart into every muffin she bakes and espresso she pulls, thankful for the sense of purpose and community the work provides.

So when developer Ian McKay shows up in Peaks with plans to build condos where her cafรฉ and a vital town ministry are located, she isn’t about to let go without a fight.

As stubborn as he is handsome, Ian won’t give up easily. His family’s business depends on his success in Peaks. But as Ian pushes to seal the deal, he wonders if he has met his match. Robin’s gracious spirit threatens to undo his resolve, especially when he discovers the beautiful widow harbors a grief that resonates with his own.

With polarized opinions forming all over town, business becomes unavoidably personal and Robin and Ian must decide whether to cling to the familiar or surrender their plans to the God of Second Chances.

My Thoughts:
This is the second book that I think is in a series but what series I do not know. I love this book as much as the first one. It more about Cafe and Cafe Owner. Sorry  I can not remember her name or her son at the moment. It been a while since I read it. Though it was this year and only a couple of months ago. I will let you decide for yourself if you download the e-book or buy the paperback.

My Reviews: Goodreads/ Shelfari/ Librarything/ Novel Crossing

My Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...