December 27, 2015

2015 Year Wrap Up


The Year has gone by like lighting. Last time I could remember it was only at the beginning of the year and I was looking at the year saying I got to wait another year. Have you thought oh here we go again with bring in the year 2015. Now we are at it again with 2016 and all a new start. What Revolutions are you going to do or set? Are you going to set a goal and try and beat it over again or beat what you did the year before.

This year, I have read a total of 59 out of 50 books. I beat my goal by 9 books. The total pages I read for the year is 14,063. My shortest book read was "The Monster That Ate My Socks" by A.J. Cosmo with 21 pages. My longest book read was "The Camelot Kids: Volume One" by Ben Zackheim with 482 pages. My advantage length is 265 pages. My most Popular book read was "A Lady at Willowgrove Hall" by Sarah E. Ladd and 1,379 people also read. My least popular book was "Prophecy Revealed" by Ron Hartman, only 3 other people read this book. My average rating for 2015 is 4.8 rating.

I review quite a few products this year.  Going to list them here for you to see them. They are "Simple Touch Nook" "Review: TEMPTATIONS® SNACKY MOUSE™ Cat Toy", "K2R-803 Portable Power Bank by K2R Technology - Product Review", "Garcinia Cambogia Supreme by Life and Food - Product Review", "Glow2Go Self-Tanning - Product Review" "RFID Blocking Sleeves - Product Review", "DanceCrazy's Wedding Dance MASTERY System - Product Review", "Sleep Sublime Eye Mask by Smarter Rest - Product Review", "MacX DVD Ripper Pro + Giveaway", "Emergen-Zzzz™ Vitamin Drink Mix Nighttime Sleep Aid - Product Review", "Case4fun NFC Tags - Product Review", "Hawaiian Shirts for Dogs by micha doggy wear", "Dog Leash - Double Handle - Extra Long - Product Review", "BIC® Soleil® Glow® Product Review", "Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® VoxBox", "USB 3.0 Type C to USB A Male Cable - Product Review".

I want to thanks these company that help me. I review for me, +Tomoson Support+Influenster and these book company +Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours +Litfuse Publicity Group+Bit'N Tours,

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...