July 16, 2014

Interviews Around the Globe with Jerome Brooke


Today at Interview Around the Globe we have our Today at Interview Around the Globe we have our sixth Author Interview. Before we get into the Interview with our sixth interview. So let me start this interview. If you decide that you want to contact him. Their information is in the post.
We are in our second month of this feature. I hope to get better has I do it. For our sixth Author Interview. I was contacted. to do this. Let introduce our Author.
Welcome to “Interviews Around the Globe” with our sixth author Jerome Brooke. Welcome Jerome. We will just go ahead and jump on into the Interview.

Describe your *Latest/Recent* book in 20 Words or Less?

The City of the Mirage (Amazon) is a fantasy. The book is set in an empire of the stars.

Where or how did you come up with the idea for your story (in this book)?

I projected into the distant future the history of mankind.

How important are names to you in your book(s)? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning? Do you have any name choosing resources you that you?

I use names from mythology.

Which of your characters (in this book) is your favorite and Why?

Astarte the Divine rules a great empire of the stars. Her story is set is the distant future.

Was there a certain scene *in this book* that was harder for you to write than others?

 The climax of the book was a final battle between the legions of Astarte and her rivals.

If you could cast your characters in the Hollywood adaptation of your book, who would play your characters?

The young Elizabeth taloy might play Astarte.

What is your least favorite part of the publishing / writing process?)

Obtaining reviews is very hard.

Just as your books inspire authors, what authors have inspired you to write?

I am useless aside from writing.

Do you read your reviews? Do you respond to them, good or bad? Do you have any advice on how to deal with the bad?

I read all reviews. I ignore bad reviews.

What are you working on now? What is your next project?

I am writinf an erotica series as Kitti Katzz.

Bonus Question: Characters often find themselves in situations they aren’t sure they can get themselves out of. When was the last time you found yourself in a situation that was hard to get out of and what did you do?

I was unhappy back home in California. I relocated to Thailand.
Thank you for taking part.  I would like to thank Jerome for coming by Interviews Around the Globe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...