August 22, 2012

Review: To Kill a Mockingbird

Book Title: To Kill a Mockingbird
Author: Harper Lee
Genre: Classic, Historical Fiction, Young Adult, 1930, 1935
Publisher:  Harper
Pub Date: May 11, 2011 (323 Pages. Hardcover)
Book Source: Hardcover

Synopsis:
Through the eyes of Scout and Jem Finch, Atticus Finch's children, Pulitzer Prize-winner Lee explores with rich humor and unanswering honesty the irrationality of adult attitudes toward race and class in the Deep South of the 1930s.

My Thoughts:I really do not know what this book was about. Really the plot is hard to understand to see what it was about. I read it but I was completely confuse by what the plot was about. Other then that I really can not say what I would review this as.

You can make up your own mind what kind of review for yourself. My rating is what is states for I do not understand the plot of the story  and it as nothing to do with the author in anyway of writing it most low for I did not understand  the plot. You make your mind and it is not my cup of tea for it. If understand the plot more i think I would have liked it more.

My Reviews: Goodreads / Shelfari / LibararyThing /

My Rating:

1 comment:

  1. I read it about thirty years ago and still have no idea what it was about. I enjoyed it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...