August 6, 2012

Review: Wait... Wait for Thunder

Title of Book: Wait...Wait for Thunder
Publisher: Createspace
Author: Buck Jones
Pub Date: April 21, 2012 (282 Pages, Paperback)
Genre: Cowboys, Ranching, Horses, Dogs, Historical Fiction
Book Source: Received from Author for an Honest Review

Synopsis: None Written

My Thoughts:
This book is about Friendship. You also learn about ranching in that time. It about Luke and Ray and North Flat Ranch. There some Historical in the book.

It based on a true story with some fiction in it. I completley story. You learn somewhat what to do when in a thunderstorm. Though most of this book is about cattles and the lives of Luke McKeever and Ray. I really enjoyed this book and I was really would recommend it if you you enjoy Cowboys or Ranching and a bit of History.

My Reviews: Goodreads / ShelfariLibrary Thing /

My Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...