December 14, 2012

Attention to all Readers and Followers

I have not been inoring you at all. I have been busy celeabrating the holidays and other stuff are coming and I  am keep tabs and trying to check in. I also have been reading books for review. At the moment I am in a middle of a 3-1 book called "A Kingsbury Collection" and in "Charles Towne Belles Trilogy". I will post the review for both as soon as I finish the book. One is a review book. I will be updating my blog in a little while with a new layout for Winter. I hope you have a great and wonderful Christmas. I do have some Christmas books read for the season. You may check it out. I plan to post a review on a book called "Small Town Love".

To Authors:

I know I have a few books on my nook that I have put my nook to read. I plan to read them and review as soon as I get some time to do so. Also if I have accepted and I do not have it on my nook. I will need redownload it. This is because at the moment my other compter is may be down. I tried to get on it last weekend and I have no success. I am working hard on all books to read and review. At the moment I am using my laptop and I may not have all of your books that you sent. I will redownload the ones can if I still have the orginal e-mail that you or your publisher sent me. I will beable to get the one that were on Smashwords and I know so are on my nook so I know that I have a few and I did keep a few e-mails not many but please if you can resend them the email you sent me before with the book I will glad keep them. I hoping that i have them on my backup jumpdrive. I will post more of the ones I do not have in few days and work though this.

Sorry for the incovenice. Sorry for the lack of post though I am here and working hard on it. Happy Holidays to all and Have a Happy New Year. I will be here it just my not respond right away and I enjoy my family company on the holidays and on Christmas.

Merry Christmas
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I really like the design of your blog, it's adorable! I found you through Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great Thursday! Stop by for a visit sometime if you get the chance. :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...