May 31, 2015

2015 May Wrap up

Wrap up May, Month 2015
May is a month of Flowers. Today is the last day of the month and it is time for me to wrap on the books I have read for this month. What are you doing to get ready for June. We have raised $75.00 of $200.00 for Reading 4 Autism. I have done well in getting 6 of 6 books read this month. The reviews that are done will be linked up for you.
My checklist of books read for the month of May
Out from the Underworld
When Grace Sings
A Heart's Danger
Upper West Side Story
He's Captured My Heart
Outlaw Trigger


The Interviews that got published/posted this month are the following "Interview around the Globe with Teresa Neumann"

I have some reviews done for some of these books. I need to write reviews for some of them as well. I have some scheduled to be posted this coming month. I also have a few books to read in the coming month as well. I have also got a few Interviews done this month as well. Here my checklist of Interviews that have been written for the month of May.
Interview with Heather Siegel
Interview with Susan Pashman

I have read a total of 1,645  pages this month. So far this year I have read a total of 9,144  pages. I will be keeping track of the total of pages read during each month as for the year.

Reviews coming out next month are "Out from the Underworld by Heather Siegel + Giveaway", "Upper West Side Story by Susan Pashman", "Interviews around the Globe around the World with Heather Siegel", "Interview around the Globe with Susan Pashman".

Here are all my Book Tours, & Authors for this month:  +Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours+Litfuse Publicity Group+Colleen Coble+Brent LeVasseur,

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...