May 13, 2019

In Memory of My Grandfather (Pappap)

My Pappap was a decent man. He was a family man at that. He taught me sports. I became more of a sport fanatic because of him. I am big Steelers fan because of him and for being raised and born a Steelers fan. He passed away May 7, 2019. He not only watch me grow up but also all his grandchildren which there are 11 all together. He also had 3 great grandchildren.

You will see pictures of him holding me and something. Though, he did come to our sport games or family events and or family gatherings. He was loved by all and missed dearly by us all.



My Pappap is holding me when I little one. I am 6 months old in North Carolina, vacationing. This is the year of 1987.

You can see I happy to be on my Pappaps lap. I was around him and my grandma a lot when I was growing up.


Here is another. You can see I am happy to be at my grandparents home. I am on my Pappaps lap. This might be when I was either 1 or 2 years old?

They had Lucky and she in the picture with me and my Pappap.


Here is a vacation picture of me and him. It looks like my cousin Josh is coming over to play?

Pap is playing with me in the kiddie pool where we were staying in North Carolina..













This is my Cousin's Josh wedding. This is the whole family together for the event.

Our family is big and happy. We still do this and get together yearly. Our grandfather is next to Josh,the groom, and our grandma is next to him.









This is my Cousin's Crystina's wedding. This is the whole family together for the event.

Our family is big and happy. We still do this and get together yearly. Our grandfather is on left of Crystina, the bride, and our grandma is next to him.







Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...