October 4, 2020

Book Haul - #3 (September 2020)

September was my biggest book haul by far. I would like to say Thank you to all the Publishers and authors that send me books for September. They are all over the place for this past month. They are all review books. Some were send as gifts and other were review books. I requested some. They are seasonal and children and some are part the of #Fall2020Stacks.

Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. All are review books. Two are Book Tour Books I want to say Thank you to @IreadBookTours. I want to say Thank you all.
  • The Naughty List by Thomas Conway
  • Evergreen Forevermore by T.A. Cline
  • The Proctor Hall Horror by Bill Thomas
  • Beholden by Jody Hedlund (Review)
  • The Red Ribbon by Pepper D. Basham (Review)
  • Piecing It All Together by Leslie Gould
  • This is The Earth by Deedee Cummings
  • In the Nick of Time by Deedee Cummings
  • The Goose on the Roof by Sarah Sommers
  • The Endangereds by Philippe Cousteau and Austin Aslan
  • Animals at the Office by Sarah Sommers
  • Caley Cross and the Hadeon Drop by Jeff Rosen
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my Book haul for this month.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up
Please read my NRC Policies Page. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...