February 27, 2021

Book Haul #8: (February 2021)

 
February is a whole new month and the shortest month and where we show love. It seemed to be the coolest month and a stressful once as well. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. If they have not already been read and reviewed during this month.


Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. All are review books. I want to say Thank you all.
  • Mickey On The Move by Michelle Wagner (On Tour March 3, 2021)
  • A Night On the Farm by Chelsea Cates, Quinn Metal Corbin (Review)
  • Let's Talk!: A Story about Autism and Friendship by Lisa Jacovsky
  • When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin
  • The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  • Dreams Rekindled by Amanda Cabot
  • The Upside-Down Gardner by
  • The Gritty Little Lamb by
  • Ghost Hunters: Pirates Curse by Susan McCauley
  • The Robin's Greeting by Wanda Brunstetter
  • Grandfather's Will by Rebecca Lange
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my Book haul for this month.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up
Please read my NRC Policies Page. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...