January 31, 2022

Book Haul #19 - January 2022


January is a cold month. I am read a few books this month. I will be reading some next month as well. Still get what I need done.  This month I only received 25 books in the mail. I have been reading some seasonal books for this month so be on the look out for them. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some are New releases for this year. Happy 2022 and healthy and safe one.

Here are the books I received from two different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought a few of these books.
  • Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin (Currently Reading)
  • I celebrate my Voice by Nonku Kunene Adumetey
  • Edgewater Road by Shelley Shepard Gray
  • Cindi's Chocolate Valentine by Beverley Reichman (On Tour / Giveaway 2/11/22)
  • If Puppies had Backpacks by Lyn Willy
  • I Love You More Than... by Little Genius Books
  • Goal! My First Soccer Game by Tanner Ryan
  • Homerun! My First Baseball Game by Tanner Ryan
  • Solar System by Joe Rhatigan
  • Stories of the Sky: Constellations by Joe Rhatigan
  • World Atlas by Joe Rhatigan
  • Dinosaurs by Brooke Vitale
  • Castle Tower Lighthouse by Patrick H.T. Doyle
  • The Fankerville Power Station by Patrick H.T. Doyle
  • Flint Island Treehouse by Patrick H.T. Doyle
  • Playhouse of Phym by Patrick H.T. Doyle
  • Starr's Wonderful Discovery by Trey Jefferies
  • How the Bay was Saved by Steve Gray
  • Gordo Goo by Ruth Neikirk
  • Nibbling Your Nails by Paula Merlรกn
  • Olive and the Valentine's Spell by Helen Millman
  • Goodness Gracious Golly Gee: I Forgot My Christmas Tree! by Cori Burcham
  • KJ Autism by Lenore Wossidlo
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books in next few months. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month? 

Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...