July 16, 2012

Review: The Railway Children

Title of Book: The Railway Children
Author: E. Nesbit
Genres: Children, Classic, Historical Fiction, Adventure, Young Adult
Publisher: Puffin
Pub Date: 1994 (267 Pages, Paperback)
Book Source: Read book online

Synopsis:
When their father is sent away to prison, three London children move to the country where they keep busy preventing accidents on the nearby railway, making many new friends, and generally learning a good deal about themselves.


My Thoughts:
I love this book. I love trains just as much as books. I enjoyed the charthers in the book. It about a family that has to make adjustment on the fly. I quite enjoyable. I love how this is a Classic. I did not know this book was out there to read while I was growing up. The Children name are Bobby, Phil and Paul.

If you want to know mare about it what happens I would suggest picking it up. Something happens that causes their father to go away.

My Reviews: Goodreads / ShelfariLibraryThing /

My Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...