July 6, 2012

Book Blogger #8

This Blog Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
You can follow me by Linky, GFC, Network Blog, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, RSS

Question of the Week: If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?

My Answer: I really I thought I would like to be Laura from Little House on the Prairie but I really do know know. She a sweet but can be strong stick up for herself. Though From the book I am reading at the moment, "Where The Lilacs Still Bloom" by Jane Kirkpatrick is a really good book to I do not know who I like to be in that book but it is really good. I do not think i could be Hudie Klager, Though being a mother of four children would be something. 

Though I am reading another book called "Summer on Blossom Street" by Debbie Macomber. I would not know if I could want to be one of the woman in this book. I might want to be Anne Marie or even Lydia for they both have what I want and they are something I am willing to wait for.

If you could be a character from any book, who would you be? Let me know in know. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't know these characters, but they sound wonderful!!

    My first thoughts were.....I don’t think I would want to be any character in a book. :)

    But then I thought of two books I loved and listed those characters. :)

    Stop by for my full answer. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop-july-6-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny... My character I wanted to be is from the Blossom Street Series. I like that series. Just hopping by. Hope you can stop by and check out my answer.

    Happy Monday

    Jeanna
    http://jeannasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...