October 26, 2012

Review: Hide in Plain Sight

Book Title: Hide in Plain Sight
Author: Marta Perry
Genres: Christian, Fiction, Mystery, Christian Fiction, Romance, Series
Series: The Three Sisters Inn #1, Love Inspired Suspense #65
Publisher: Steeple Hill
Pub Date:  August 7, 2007 (250 Pages, E-book)
Book Source: Bought from Barnes and Noble for free

Synopsis:
She couldn't turn her back on her family in their time of need. So when her sister was injured, financial expert Andrea Hampton traded the big city for Amish country to help turn her grandmother's house into an inn.

But life with the Plain People took a treacherous turn when a string of accidents and pranks threatened her family. Someone didn't want the secrets the old house harbored to come to light. Trusting anyone-- even the handsome carpenter who seemed so genuine--was a battle for Andrea, but her life depended on her ability to find the truth.


My Thoughts:
I read this way in the beginning of the year. So forgive me if I can not remember much about it. It been that long since i read the book.

I know that i enjoyed it and that the romance is something. I know she is trying to find the truth about something what that a surprise to find out by reading. I know it a free on barnes and Noble and I still think it might be. If you want you could read it and it cost you nothing and also it about amish a bit and a mystery mixed in as well.

My Reviews: Goodreads/ ShelfariLibraryThing/

My Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...