October 26, 2012

Review: Having His Child

Book Title: Having His Child
Author: Amy J. Fetzer
Genres: Romance
Series: The Baby Bank #5, Silhouette Desire #1383, Series
Pub Date: March 21, 2011
Book Source: Download for my nook which is a E-book for free

Synopsis:
A powerful, primal longing to be a mother enveloped Angela Justice. But her best friend, Dr. Lucas Ryder, intercepted the strong-willed unwed
beauty at the sperm bank door, insisting some things be left to passion. At his touch, her body
became a map of desire — and he traveled every inch, leaving her pleasured, exalted, and pregnant. Though Angela loved Lucas with a
ferocity that shook her, she vowed to shun his pledge of commitment... until her soul was certain of his true, eternal love!

My Thoughts:
It is about a romance and one having his child. Though they are friends. She want to make sure father is really is in love with her before telling him of his child. There more to it but I rather leave your wonder and that way you pick it up to read.

I read this in early of the year as well. Free to get I believe I got it though Freebookspot.com. It is by all mean free books for your nook or kindle.

My Reviews: Goodreads/ ShelfariLibraryThing/

My Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...