January 31, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up Post - January


January seem to have come and go. Today is the last day of the month and it is time for me to wrap on the books I have read for this month. What are you doing to get ready for February. I am going to watch the Superbowl on the first of February. I have done well in getting 6 of 7 books read this month. The reviews that are done will be linked up for you.
My checklist of books read for the month of January.


Dobyn's Chronicles
Fate Reborn
The Monster that Ate my Socks
One Minute There
Beyond All Dreams
The Promise of Palm Grove
Prophecy Revealed


BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

The reviews that got published/posted this month are the following "Fate Reborn by Christina Ow", "Almost Perfect by Diane Daniels Manning + Giveaway", "An Amish Family Christmas: Heart of Christmas\ A Plain Holiday", "Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund", "Review: Backyard Horse Tales 2: Frosty and the Nightstalker", "Dobyn's Chronicles by Shirley McLain", "Midnight and the Man Who Had No Tears by Tiffany Golden - Tour Stop + Giveaway", "Lights Out by Melissa Groeling - Review", "Review: The Choice".

The Interviews that got published/posted this month are the following "Interview Around The Globe with Diane Daniels Manning", and "Interview Around the Globe with Tiffany Golden".

I have some reviews done for some of these books. I need to write reviews for some of them as well. I have some scheduled to be posted this coming month. I also have a few books to read in the up coming month as well. I have also got a few Interviews done this month as well. Here my checklist of Interviews that have been written for the month of January.


Interview Around The Globe with Diane Daniels Manning
Interviews Around the Globe with AJ Cosmo
Interviews Around the Globe with Max E. Stone


I have read of a total pages of 1,748 this month. So far this year I have read a total of 1,748 pages. I will be keeping track of the total of pages read during each month as for the year.

Reviews coming out next month are "The Monster that Ate my Socks", "Prophecy Revealed", "The Promise of Palm Grove", "One Minute There". The interviews that will be coming out next month are "Interviews Around the Globe with AJ Cosmo" and "Interviews Around the Globe with Max E. Stone".

Here are all my Book Tours, & Authors for this month: +Shirley McLain+Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours+Bit'N Tours+Tiffany Golden+Goddess Fish Promotions 




Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle |
Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...