January 4, 2015

Sunday Post #3 1st Edition of 2015

This post is about the past week that you did on your blog and what is going on around the blogspeare. What arrived in your mailbox or inbox. This post is created by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. If you want to rules or information on this meme you can get it here at Sunday Post.

The Past week went by fast. We welcomed in 2015 in with short order. I am happy to say it was just a good week and quiet. It good to get a fresh start out and look forward to what 2015 has to give us. I am using this past week to catch up on some backlog of Book Reviews, and many other things. I hope you all had good New Years. You are welcome to tell me your New Year Revolutions for 2015.


Mailbox Monday #15 (Meme, Discussion)
Rebel by Jill Williamson (Review)
First Book of 2015 - is a  Meme that is hosted by Shelia @ Book Journey  
Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund (Review)
An Amish Family Christmas by Marta Perry and Patricia Davids (Review)
Updated the A/Z Titles, Series review pages with links

Mailbox Monday #16 (Meme)
Boost It Tuesday (Meme)
Backyard Horse Tales 2: Frosty and the Nightstalker (Review)
Beyond All Dreams by Elizabeth Camden
Almost Perfect by Diane Daniels Manning  (Review, Book Tour) +Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours 


Follow NRC:
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle |
Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

7 comments:

  1. I made some bookish resolutions. My personal res are always the same: To wear all the clothes/shoes/accessories I buy, stay fit/maintain my weight, and get organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only book resolution was to quit buying so many. LOL
    I enjoyed a quiet week off and did a lot of reading and writing reviews. Plus I watched a lot of TV. Now it's back to the grind and on to new things.
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/04/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-91-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to see if i can stick with my bookish Resolutions though I do not know if will get many of it done. I need to get 3 book read this month. Well two for book Tours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda did the same things the last couple of weeks and this past one as well. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for your comment.. Could you please help me by getting word out about my Poll - I need help of all bloggers and member to vote so I have an idea of the best option or options to use for my event called "Reading For Autism". That will be coming out in April.https://plus.google.com/10667174002757172…/posts/M84EfC14FiT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A relaxing week is always nice! And this last week definitely zoomed by! Hope you have a lovely week (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bookish resolution I made is to trim down my TBR a bit. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...