July 22, 2015

Case4fun NFC Tags - Product Review


NFC Tags by Case4Fun
Looking for a colorful and easy way to identity your keys? This is one way to know what keys go to what doors or even other things. You know what id tag is for by using different colors. They are to be memory or data holders. I have no clue how or what to get them to be that. Other than that they're okay.

Disclaimer: I receive them free from Case4fun.com for an honest review.

Features:
  • Colorful- Easily distinguish between tags with our gorgeous range of vivid colors.
  • Memory- 480 bytes of writeable memory (almost 300% more memory than NTAG203 NFC tags!)
  • Durable- Built with sturdy Epoxy, Case4fun are built to last.
  • Programmable- Capable of supporting a huge array of different functions, you can easily rewrite your NFC tags time and time again!
  • Water-resistant- Leave them outside or simply get them wet. They'll stack up.
  • Lockable- Locking tag will protect data by making the tag read-only. Tags cannot be unlocked once they are locked.
  • No battery required
Compatibility:
Compatible with all NFC devices.
Tags cannot be affixed to metal surfaces. If you stick them to metal, tag behavior will either be erratic or not work at all.

I am not sure how these Tags work. I do not how to get the data or use the memory on it. I believe my mom and her friend are using them as key ordinate or key-chain. They are colorful and durable. I have say they are a bit on the downfall on how to use the memory card or access it.

Other then at I see no problem with it. If I can figure it out at anytime i will update you on a review update at a later time. I give the rating of 3 moons for it okay. I can not get the purpose of these tags.

Here is how my mom and friend are using them Case4fun NFC Tags




Buy/ Visit: Amazon /  Website

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...