July 1, 2015

My Kinda Freedom (#BehindTheBlogger) - Writing Prompt

 My Kinda of Freedom #BehindtheBlogger Holiday

This week we have a writing Prompt that says "My Kinda Freedom"? You can write just about anything that you like. This week I am going to let you about me a bit and what "My Kinda Freedom" is? I enjoy holidays. I really enjoy celebrating the upcoming month and out independence day. July 4th is one that I enjoy to spend with family and cookouts with friends. I even joy the summer day and spend it outdoors and enjoying fireworks. I kind do not like loud noises but I enjoy them anyway.

What would I say that would be my kinda freedom? I look at our flag and say I am proud to look it and say it tells me a story of our country. The good and bad.

I really do not know if I could choose my kinda freedom. I think I have the choose to have the freedom to spend it with my family. I also got to keep in mind that our men and woman in uniform. They protect our freedom that we have here back home.

I have quite a few songs that love to listen to on the 4th of July. That is "Proud to be American" by Lee Greenwood, "This Land is Your Land". I enjoy picnics and watching the fireworks and enjoying the cookout as well on this special day.

My Kinda of Freedom comes for all the fight for us at home and abroad. If not for them, I would not be here. I do have a grandfather that thought in the army in ww2. I do not know much about it. I told me thing he as not told anyone else. I promised to keep that to me. I will do that. This grandfather of mine as the same birthday as me. Well, the month and the day. My kinda freedom comes from all those that serve and fighting. I get to spend time with family and enjoy our country birthday.


#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button 
Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!   Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...