May 21, 2012

Review: I'm Squirrely!

Title of Book: I'm Squirrely!
Author: Brenda Lochinger
Genres: Children
Series: Unknown at the Time
Publisher: Rocket Science Productions, LLC
Pub Date: March 30, 2011 (40 Pages, Paperback
Contact Author: Brenda Logchinger

Synopsis: None

My Thoughts on the Book:
I received this book from the author. I read it and it was every cute and funny. I rhymes every so often. The story tell about how he is named "I'm Squirrely".

I love how the pictures are funny to look at and the story itself is funny. I was laughing almost every time I read the book. It tell how he acts in school and what he does at home. It show just how he loves moving and Grooving.

I also think it is geared to children that have ADHD. I could be wrong but I think some children with AD-HD is kinda like I'm Squirrely. Though most children are kinda like this growing up a bit.

My Reviews: Goodreads / Selfari /

My Ratings:

Other People Reviews:

If you have review this book and want to be listed just let me know by contacting me on here with a Permalink.
Note: I received this book from the Author for a review. All my Reviews are honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...