November 30, 2014

25 Days of Blogging

I am doing this for the fun of it. My 25 Days Of Blogging is coming up for the month of December. It a Calendar that you blog about the door you open on that day. One for each day (1-25). I am still welling send you access to the calendar if you would like to sign up. I will start the link later today. just let me know in email (25 days of blogging) in subject line. This can include Friends, Family or even Authors, Bloggers, It just to have a little fun and see what our reader like.

Please comment letting me know if you want to sign up and leave your name and email you want me to send the access to the calendar too.

Sign up for NRC Newsletter

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got several posts coming out today, but my "25 Days" posts will go up at 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding my comment here. Hope that's ok: http://www.pinterest.com/kentuckygal49/25-days-of-blogging/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...