November 2, 2014

Top 10 Books to Film Adaptions

Here is what is Fun Meme for all my readers, Friends and Family can do, All you have to do is these thing listed below:

Create a blog post.
List your Top Ten Books you want to see turned into Film Adaption.
Show us the covers of the books and list the author.
Tell us why you want to see those books turned into a movie or flim.
You can use any books, e-books, Audio books.

I Hope you enjoy and check out other people list of books to Film Adaption.



Books I would want to have turned into Movies/Film:

Miracle in a Dry Season
Sarah Loudin Thomas
Why: I think this books would be a great book to see what it would turn out on a movie. I would watch it. I think it would be cool to see the movie verison of this book.





Death Never Sleeps
E.J. Simon
Why: I would love to see this in action, I quite good. I would love to see this played out in a movie form. I would like to see who all the actors are playing and watch all the action.
+Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours  and +EJ Simon
 Death Logs In
E.J. Simon
Why: I would love to see this in action, I quite good. I would love to see this played out in a movie form. I would like to see who all the actors are playing and watch all the action.
+Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours  and +EJ Simon













Mr. Miracle
Debbie Macomber
I know this one is coming out this year on Hallmark. She a really good and her movie are great. This one I am waiting for it to be shown.

+Debbie Macomber , +Debbie Macomber












Forever a Family
Bonnie K. Winn

I think this  one is a good fit to make into a movie/film. It really love story and would be great to see a movie version of it. I could vision see this being a big hit in a movie.













What Books would you like to see in a film/movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...