April 10, 2018

Tell Me Something Tuesday: #1 - Do you feel pressured to get your reviews posted in a timely manner?


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post hosted on Rainy Day Ramblings where we discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. - Thanks to Angela for telling me about Tell Me Something and Book Tag. If you want to see some of her discussion posts click on Angela Discussion Posts.

Do you feel pressured to get your reviews posted in a timely manner?

Sometime I do. My reviews go up as soon as I can get them posted. Book that I review that are book tour books, I try and read before they are due to be posted. I try and have the review up and seceduled for that day. That way if I do have something to do that day it up and ready.

Life can get in the way. I try and have some post scheduled and reviews ready and written. But sometimes life get busy and review have to wait. Some reviews I write as soon as I am done or at least that week unless it a few busy days like this past week with Good Friday and Easter and me having an appt. that a day or two before that I was just getting some time to relax and then I would get to posting my reviews.

To the question, yes sometimes other times not so much.

Tell me do you sometimes feel pressured to get your reviews posted in a timely manner?

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...