June 6, 2018

Review: The Berenstain Bears Bless Our Pets

Book Title: The Berenstain Bears Bless Our PetsAuthor: Mike Berenstain
Genres: Animals, Children, Christian Fiction
Series: The Berenstain Bears
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Publish Date:  2017-03-07 (24 Pages, Paperback)
Disclaimer: I received his book from BookLook Blogger for an honesty review
Description: In the newest Berenstain Bear Living Lights title, The Berenstain Bears Bless Our Pets, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear love their pets Little Lady, Gracie, Swish, and Cutsie … they are just like part of the Bear family. So when Preacher Brown holds a special Blessing of the Pets service on Sunday, the Bear family joins in. But what starts as a peaceful gathering of Bear Country neighbors and their animal friends on the lawn of the Chapel—including dogs, cats, rats, goats, and even a snake or two—ends up needing a little heavenly intervention.

You know the best series out there that good for children is The Berenstain Bears. It teaches about things children need and still really good. It one of my favorite series. I regret getting rid of my books i had growing up. The one I have now i will not give them away. I am over the children section but I love reading children books. These books i will never grow out of or want to.

The Berenstain Bears Bless our pets is really is a new one. It deal with or what our children need in moral teachings in the real world. It teaches us that animals or our pets are more family rather than just plan animals. They should be treated like any other family member. I know I treat my pets like they are family and talk to them like their my babies.

Children will learn that they need to take care of pets and what it like and treat them like other family members to a point. Mike Berenstain does a really well job with it and with the pictures. The picture can tell the story.



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...