November 29, 2020

Book Haul: #5 (November 2020)

 

November was a busy month for holidays. I would like to say Thank you to all the Publishers and authors that send me books for November. They are all over the place for this past month. They are all review books. Some were send as gifts and other were review books. I requested some. They seem like new releases and others.


Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. All are review books. Two are were on the review Crew. I want to say Thank you all.
  • Callie by Bill Thompson
  • Billy Whistler by Bill Thompson
  • Forgotten Men by Bill Thompson
  • The Nursery by Bill Thompson
  • The Experiment by Bill Thompson
  • Die Again by Bill Thompson
  • What Bug Am I? by Skye Wade (Review)
  • Sex and Sexuality of Stuart Britain by Andrea Zuvich
  • The Nonconformist Revolution by Amanda J. Thomas
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my Book haul for this month.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up
Please read my NRC Policies Page. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...