October 31, 2021

Book Haul #16: October 2021: Halloweeen Edition


October has come and now that we have to dress up and enjoy the trick and treats. This is just the beginning of the holiday season. Are you reading some spooky and fun books or ghost story books? I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some of the the books I bought myself.  Some are New releases for next month. If they have not already been read and reviewed during this month.



Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought a few of these books.
  • The Berenstain Bears Bears and the Nutcracker by Jan and Mike Berenstain
  • The Legend of the Christmas Tree by Rick Osborne
  • The Legend of the Christmas Cookie by Dandi Daley Mackall
  • Twin Tales by Brielle and Nadia Dupervil (Book Tour / November 5, 2021) (Review)
  • The Christmas Blanket by Ed Damiano (Book Tour / December 3, 2021)
  • If Puppies the Pockets by Lyn Willy
  • The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Prince: Everybody's Good at Something by Prince a Sanders
  • Born to No Woman by Franck Bouysse
  • Maxwell by Jeremy C Gredone
  • Dino Yoga by Lorena Pajalunga
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?
 
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...