October 9, 2021

Monthly Wrap up: September 2021

September has finally brought in some cooler temps and nice weather for walks. I try and take my little walk up to the post office in the morning. I know Schools back in session or somewhat in session. How are all you gettting reading for the first holiday of the autumn season. I have read a total of 10 books. Any ideas where I can get decent recommendation pages or organized.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. I still need to still add some of the older book tour books and some of these newer books now as well and other older reviews to the list but I am working on it. How you doing with getting ready to get your kids in school?

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Support Deals","Giveaways".

Books Read in September:
  1. Our Moon Festival by Yobi Qiu 
  2. Dragon Land by Rebecca Massey
  3. Rambee Boo & Christmas Sock by Reena Korde Pagnoni
  4. Giving Hope by Toni Wengerd
  5. A Celebration of Autumn by Roger Carlson
  6. During a Pandemic by Ashley Perrotti
  7. A World Famous ABC Book by Roger Carlson
  8. Freedom Song by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  9. Buckley the Highland Cow and Ralphy the Goat: A True Story about Kindness, Friendship, and Being Yourself by Renee M. Rutledge
  10. Chipper Makes Merry by Kimber Fox Morgan
My books really fell in 4 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 7 Books
  2. Historical - 1 Book
  3. Holiday - 1 Book
  4. Fantasy - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 3 Books
  2. Paperback - 5 Books
  3. E-Book - 2 Book
I have read a total of 656 Pages, for the month of September. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 4,820 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening. Please know what 34 pages is added for total for 2021 as I added the 34 pages read (October pages as of today) if I had not finished the book for September; I would not have added it. That what my total is 4,852 for 2021 at the moment. if you want to know what the total is for 2021 with only up to September just subtract the 34 pages and you will have what I had for a total of 9 month of 2021 or just look the first bold number and that is for 2021 up to the end of September.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Our Moon Festival - 30 Pages
  2. Dragon Land - 28 Pages
  3. Rambee Boo & Christmas Sock - 26 Pages
  4. Giving Hope - 38 Pages
  5. A Celebration of Autumn - 42 Pages
  6. During a Pandemic - 24 Pages
  7. A World Famous ABC Book - 34 Pages
  8. Freedom Song - 352 Pages
  9. Buckley the Highland Cow and Ralphy the Goat: A True Story about Kindness, Friendship, and Being Yourself - 48 Pages
  10. Chipper Makes Merry - 34 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages
  5. May - 522 Pages
  6. June - 412 Pages
  7. July - 466 Pages
  8. August - 427 Pages
  9. September - 656 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 11 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 5 Books
  8. August - 6 Books
  9. September - 10 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
Life was busy, exciting, normal - until, with one phone call, everything changed. Everything was cancelled and shut down until further notice. While navigating the stay-at-home order during the pandemic, many different emotions were felt. This story is told through a child's journal entries that demonstrate many of these emotions. What begins with worry and frustration evolves, with this story showing how one child learned ways to give hope even when things seemed hopeless.
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Target | Mascot Books

Book Haul of the Month:

You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my September Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 63/30 Books (Completed - May)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar
Support Deals / Kickstarters:
 check the side bar


Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.




My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August 
What are your Reading this Month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...