November 29, 2021

Book Haul #17: November 2021

 
November can be a busy month for some. This month I only received 2 books in the mail. I have been reading some seasonal books for this month so be on the look out for them. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some are New releases for next month.

Here are the books I received from two different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought a few of these books.
  • Popper Finds a New Home by Il Richie
  • Saving Mrs. Roosevelt by Candice Paterson
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books in next few months. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...