November 30, 2021

Monthly Wrap up: November 2021

 
November seem to have flew on by. I hope you enjoy for family and be thankful for what you have.I am sure everyone is getting ready for Christmas and finishing there Christmas shopping.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. I still need to still add some of the older book tour books and some of these newer books now as well and other older reviews to the list but I am working on it. How you doing with getting ready for holiday season?

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Support Deals","Giveaways".

Books Read in November:
  1. Callie by Bill Tompson
  2. The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings by Mike Berenstain
  3. The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks by Mike Berenstain
  4. Robbie Robin by Theresa Perna
  5. The Christmas Blanket by Ed Damiano (Book Tour / 12/03/21)
  6. Bruce the Spruce: A New York City Fairytale About the True Meaning of Christmas Trees by A.A. Cristi
My books really fell in 2 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 5 Books
  2. Paranormal - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 2 Books
  2. Paperback - 3 Books
  3. E-Book - 1 Book
I have read a total of 469 Pages, for the month of November. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 5,403 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Callie - 281 Pages
  2. The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings - 24 Pages
  3. The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks - 32 Pages
  4. Robbie Robin - 38 Pages
  5. The Christmas Blanket - 38 Pages
  6. Bruce the Spruce: A New York City Fairytale About the True Meaning of Christmas Trees - 56 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages
  5. May - 522 Pages
  6. June - 412 Pages
  7. July - 466 Pages
  8. August - 427 Pages
  9. September - 656 Pages
  10. October - 114 Pages
  11. November - 469 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 11 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 5 Books
  8. August - 6 Books
  9. September - 10 Books
  10. October - 4 Books
  11. November - 6 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
Bruce the Spruce has Christmas all wrong.
Thanks to his fancy decorations and adoring admirers, this artificial spruce tree doesn't just wear a star at Christmas, he is the star. But when his longtime family gets a new tree, Bruce is sent on a whirlwind adventure through New York City. From a party in Brooklyn, to a run-in with rats, to a high-speed garbage truck ride down 5th Avenue, Bruce the Spruce takes an unforgettable holiday journey to discover the true meaning of Christmas trees.
Want to Buy: Amazon | Mascot Kids | Barnes and Noble |

Book Haul of the Month:
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my November Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 73/30 Books (Completed - May)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar
Support Deals / Kickstarters:
 check the side bar



Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.


My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August
  9. September
  10. October
What are your Reading this Month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...