December 31, 2021

Book Haul #18: December 2021 (Christmas Edition)

 
December was a busy month for me in terms of things were crammed up until Christmas. I was reading what I could that was right for the holiday season. Still get what I need done.  This month I only received 25 books in the mail. I have been reading some seasonal books for this month so be on the look out for them. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some are New releases for next year. Happy 2022 and healthy and safe one.

Here are the books I received from two different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought a few of these books.
  • A Picture of Christmas by Bell Renshaw (Emilie)
  • Second Chance Christmas by Bell Renshaw (Emilie)
  • Jolly and Deadly by May Bridge
  • If I Were a Dragon by Roger Carlson
  • A Celebration of Summer in Rhyme by Roger Carlson
  • Mommy May Bloops - A Farting Tale in Rhyme by Roger Carlson
  • A Mothers in Rhyme by Roger Carlson
  • Ava and Aaron Easter Story in Rhyme by Roger Carlson
  • A Small Case of Murder by Lauren Carr
  • From Fame to Ruin by Jina S. Bazzar
  • The Last Dance of Debutante by Julia Kelly
  • Malik Magic African Alphabet by Malik Adunni, Oni Adunni
  • A Fairy on My Sleeve by Mari Sherkin
  • Adventures with Charlie: Charlie Goes to Tommy's by Charles Schoen
  • Adventures with Charlie: Charlie Goes to School by Charles Schoen
  • Adventures with Charlie: Charlie Goes to Waffle House by Charles Schoen
  • Mouse Trap by Matt Cost
  • Don't Tickle a Polar Bear! by Sam Taplin
  • Don't Tickle a Hippo! by Sam Taplin
  • Don't Tickle a Dinosaur! by Sam Taplin
  • Baby Very First Slide and See Christmas by Stella Baggott
  • With a Butterfly Wings by Pilar Lรณpez รvila
  • Memories of a Birch Tree by Daniel Caรฑas
  • Brother and Sisters by Ariel Andrรฉs Almada
  • Something Happening in the City by Paula Merlรกn
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books in next few months. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?

 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...