April 2, 2022

Book Haul #21: March 2022


March moved fast but I was reading at my own pace got only 3 read books this month. I did read a bit of books.  This month I only received 10 books in the mail. I have been reading some books and an audio-book was completed for this month so be on the look out for them. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some are New releases for this year.

Here are the books I received from two different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought a few of these books.

  • Shades of Murder by Lauren Carr (Book Tour / Audiobook Tour - Goes Lives on 4/8)
  • The Lady that cried Murder by Lauren Carr (Book Tour / Audiobook Tour - Goes Lives on 4/29)
  • A Wedding and a Killing by Lauren Carr (Book Tour / Audiobook Tour)
  • Shadow of Murder by Lauren Carr (Book Tour / Audiobook Tour)
  • The White City by Grace Hitchcock
  • The Gray Chamber by Grace Hitchcock
  • The Pink Bonnet by Liz ToLsma
  • The Yellow Lantern by Angie Dicken
  • The Purple Nightgown by A.D. Lawrence
  • Kiss of the Flame by Izzie Taylor
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books in next few months. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...