August 26, 2022

Monthly Wrap up: July 2022


July flew on by as well. August here and when this posts it almost the end of summer with only two weeks or a week left of August. Sorry the month flew on by and I did not have much time to get all these wrap up post done that the end of the month. But now I am all caught up with wrap up post for May  though July once this one is posted. I will need to work on August wrap up. May do that in the next few days. Happy Last Dog Days of Summer.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in July:
  1. My Way West: Real Kids Traveling the Oregon and California Trails by Elizabeth Goss
  2. Mickey on the Move: Farming by Michelle Wagner (Book Tour - Live Now)
  3. A Celebration of Mothers in Rhyme by Roger Carlson
My books really fell in 2 different genres for this month. They are in 2 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 2 Book
  2. Nonfiction - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 1 Books
  2. Hardcover - 2 Book
I have read a total of 120 Pages, 00.00 Hours of Listening for the month of July. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2022 is 1020 Pages and 39.06 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. My Way West: Real Kids Traveling the Oregon and California Trails - 48 Pages
  2. Mickey on the Move: Farming - 38 Pages
  3. A Celebration of Mothers in Rhyme - 34 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 124 Pages
  2. February - 548 Pages
  3. March - 768 Pages / 5.25 hours
  4. April - 78 Pages / 15.74 hours
  5. May - 0 Pages / 17.25 hours
  6. June- 54 Pages
  7.  July - 120 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 5 Books
  3. March - 3 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 1 Book
  6. June - 2 Books
  7. July - 3 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:

Mickey is on the move again!

He and his mom take pride in farming and gardening together, doing everything from raising chickens to growing delicious fruits and vegetables in their backyard orchard.

Mickey, who was born with deafness in both ears, has overcome obstacles to fully enjoy the great outdoors.

His Aqua Cochlear implants allow him to hear and appreciate the beautiful sounds in nature without the worry of weather dampening his day!

Want To Buy: Amazon

Book Haul of the Month:
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 22/32 Books
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
check the side bar

Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.



My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
What are your Reading this July?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...