May 19, 2022

Monthly Wrap up: April 2022

April was quite busy for me on every weekend. I hope your Easter was well and enjoyed the time reading there favorite books. I love bring in each year differently. First time I read a total of 4 books in a month. Mostly are book tours and review books. My April weekends was packed with my mom craft shows and family get together that i only got four books read.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in April:
  1. The Lady Who Cried Murder by Lauren Carr (Book Tour/ Audiobook Tour - Live Now)
  2. A Wedding and A Killing by Lauren Carr (Book Tour/ Audiobook Tour - Live on 5/20/22)
  3. Goodness Gracious Golly Gee: I Forgot My Christmas Tree! by Carol,Cori Burcham
  4. Ava and Aaron's Easter Story by Roger Carlson
My books really fell in 2 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 2 Book
  2. Mystery - 2 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 1 Books
  2. E-book - 1 Book
  3. Audiobook - 2 Book
I have read a total of 78 Pages, 15.74 Hours of Listening for the month of April. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2022 is 846 Pages and 21.39 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. The Lady Who Cried Murder - 07:24 Hours and Mins
  2. A Wedding and A Killing - 08:50 Hours and Mins
  3. Goodness Gracious Golly Gee: I Forgot My Christmas Tree! - 38 Pages
  4. Ava and Aaron's Easter Story - 40 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 124 Pages
  2. February - 548 Pages
  3. March - 768 Pages / 5.25 hours
  4. April - 78 Pages / 15.74 hours

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 5 Books
  3. March - 3 Books
  4. April - 4 Books 
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
When Mac Faraday decides to do something, there's no stopping him ... even murder Not wanting to wait until their big day to start their life of wedded bliss, Mac Faraday and his lady love, Archie Monday, decide to elope to the little church where his ancestors had all married-along the tranquil shore of Deep Creek Lake. However, before they can say, "I do," the sanctuary erupts into chaos when Gnarly finds a dead body in the church office. As they dive into the investigation, Mac and his team discover more questions than answers. What kind of person walks into a church and shoots a man for no apparent reason? Who would want to kill the quiet, mild-mannered church volunteer? How do you solve the murder of a man who has no enemies in the world? And then, there is the all-important question, how long do Mac Faraday and his lady love have to wait to get married?
Want To Buy: Amazon

Book Haul of the Month:
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my March Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 16/32 Books
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
check the side bar

Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.



My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
What are your Reading this April?

 
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...