September 17, 2014

God Shows the Way

Book Title: God Shows the Way
Author: Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain
Disclaimer:  I received this book from BookLook Blogger for free and for a honesty Review.
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Pub Date: August 5, 2014
Genres; Children, Faith, Young Readers
Description: Three of the beloved Berenstain Bears Good Deed Scouts I Can Read books now bound up into one book for emergent readers.
Young readers will learn from the Berenstain Bears just how important it is to serve and love one another in The Berenstain Bears God Shows the Way. Written in level one I Can Read™ standards, this bind-up of titles from the Berenstain Bears Living Lights I Can Read series is sure to please young, emergent readers as well as parents and grandparents looking for quality books that will help practice early reading skills and also teach lessons about serving and caring for others.

My Thoughts: This book has three stories in one. If you are looking for books for new readers. This book great for that. It easy for young children to read. They will learn about faith. It good for young children learning to read. This book is set for beginner readers. It a I can read book. It a level 1 book. The book also show teaches you about caring and loving for others. I enjoy these books about Brother, Sister and Papa and Mama bear. I have read several of them when I was young. I still enjoy them. The stories teaches you some science as well as others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...