September 17, 2014

Interviews Around the World with Brenda Lochinger


Today at Interview Around the Globe we have another Author Interview. If you decide that you want to contact her. Their information is in the post. Welcome two our second week. Lets just right into it. First let introduce our Author. Welcome to “Interviews Around the Globe” with our newest author Brenda Lochinger. Welcome Brenda. Come and Meet Brenda Lochingerl and then I will jump into the Interview.

You can Contact Brenda Lochinger at these sites:


Websites: http://thenutfamilybooks.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-nut-family-series-by-brenda.html

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImSquirrelybooks

Twitter: @brendalochinger

Describe your *Latest/Recent* book in 20 Words or Less?
The Nut Family Series: I’m Twirrely! (Book #2)

I’m Twirrely is about a sweet sassy little squirrel that just wants to dance and be with her friends and family.
Where or how did you come up with the idea for your story (in this book)?

My daughters love of dance and wanting to give a glimpse into each individual child’s personality.
How important are names to you in your book(s)? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning? Do you have any name choosing resources you that you?

Very important! The name of the characters are a description of the personality and sparked the first books creation.
Which of your characters (in this book) is your favorite and Why?
Of course it’s Twirrely! It is all about her. I do love the interaction with her parents as well.
Was there a certain scene *in this book* that was harder for you to write than others?

No, the hardest part is the fact that it is a rhyming book. The book making sense and rhyming in crucial.

If you could cast your characters in the Hollywood adaptation of your book, who would play your characters?

It would probably be animated. Voice of Jennifer Lawrence. She is quirky and fun loving like my daughter.
What was your favorite part to write and why?

The page with Twirrely reading with her mother. I loved having that special time with my kids at night.
Just as your books inspire authors, what authors have inspired you to write?

Dr. Seuss was a big inspiration. His fun loving rhyme based books with tons of imagination.
Do you read your reviews? Do you respond to them, good or bad? Do you have any advice on how to deal with the bad?

Yes, I look at them occasionally. I have thankfully had mostly good and I do respond with a thank you.

When it comes to the bad ones…I take in the criticism and use it to make my writing better.
What are you working on now? What is your next project?

I am currently working a third book entitled I’m Whirrely! I am rounding off The Nut Family with little brother Whirrely.


Thank you for taking part. Your responses were entertaining to reading. while I read your responses. I felt like I wanted to pick it up and read it. I would like to thank Brenda for coming by Interviews Around the Globe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...