April 2, 2015

March 2015 Wrap Up


March seem to have come and go. Today is the last day of the month and it is time for me to wrap on the books I have read for this month. What are you doing to get ready for April. i had a wedding early in the month and now I have gotten ready for my Book Challenge for the Month of April. I have done well in getting 8 of 11 books read this month. The reviews that are done will be linked up for you.
My checklist of books read for the month of March.

Aoleon The Martian Girl Part 3
Camelot Kids
Visiting the Sins
Dawn of Destiny
Abigail and the Tropical Island Adventure
ABIGAIL and the North Pole Adventure
Satellite, The Satellite Trilogy Part 1
When Mercy Rains
Aolรฉon The Martian Girl Part 4
The One That Got Away
The Shadow of the Crescent Moon

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

The reviews that got published/posted this month are the following "Aoleon The Martian Girl: Science Fiction Saga - Part 3 The Hollow Moon by Brent LeVasseur," "A Life of the Twentieth Century by Irene Evens + Giveaway," "A Heart's Disguise by Colleen Coble," "How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck," "The Camelot Kids by Ben Zackheim," "Abigail and the Tropical Island Adventure by Tali Carmi", "Abigail and the North Pole Adventure by Tali Carmi", "Satellite by Lee Davidson".

The Interviews that got published/posted this month are the following

I have some reviews done for some of these books. I need to write reviews for some of them as well. I have some scheduled to be posted this coming month. I also have a few books to read in the up coming month as well. I have also got a few Interviews done this month as well. Here my checklist of Interviews that have been written for the month of March.

Interview with Lee Stephen
Interview with Steve Alten
Interview with Melanie Denman

I have read of a total pages of 2,012  this month. So far this year I have read a total of 6,044 pages. I will be keeping track of the total of pages read during each month as for the year.

Reviews coming out next month are "Vostok by Steve Alten","Visiting the Sins by Melanie Denman + Giveaway", "Dawn of Destiny by Lee Stephen + Giveaway" . The interviews that will be coming out next month are "Interviews Around the Globe with Steve Alten," "Interview Around the Globe with Lee Stephen," "Interviews around the Globe with Melanie Denman".
Here are all my Book Tours, & Authors for this month: +Laura Fabiani iRead Book Tours, +TLCBookTours, +Debra Schoenberger iRead Book Tours+Brent LeVasseur+Colleen Coble,

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle |
Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...