May 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap up: May


May came and is now ending with humidity high day. It been either really sticky out or a bit rainny but I will take the warmer temps over what we had when started in April. May seem to have swished with April for a bit as April was warm and May was rainy for first half of the month. It seems it getting back to normal and I will take it. Let bring in June.

I have hit a low but of only two books read. That was early in the month. I am blaming the sticky weather for not finishing a book I am reading now and I should have had finished. I am either tired or the weather got to me. That what I am claiming where it true or not I do not know.

Books Read in May:

  1. Curse of the Ancients by Hawk MacKinney
  2. Angel on Assignment by Wanda Carter Roush
So for the month of March, I have read a total of 304 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below.

Total Pages by book for May:

  1. Curse of the Ancients - 280 Pages
  2. Angel on Assignment - 24 Pages
So Far for the 2018, the Total Pages Read is 6,190 Pages. That is a total of 5 months of this year. Take look at the total per month below.

Total Pages Per Month:

  1. January - 1,135 Total Pages
  2. February - 1,359 Total Pages
  3. March - 1,834 Pages
  4. April - 1,558 Pages
  5. May - 304 Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Books Read are 23 Books.

Total Books Per Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 7 Books
  5. May - 2 Books
What was written and posted in May. Some of the books were read in 2018 and that is way you are see them posted in May of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.

Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

2018 Monthly Wrap Up:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
Happy Memorial day? How was your Reading Weekend?
Cinco De Mayo - (Happy 30th Birthday (Cousin's Birthday)
Happy Memorial day - (Happy 83rd Birthday Pap-pap)
Happy Memorial day - (Happy Anniversary to my Cousin Josh and Nicole)


Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...