January 30, 2020

Book Review: Do You Like Trains

Book Title: Do You Like Trains?
Author: Ann Tarpley Francesco
Genre: Children, Trains
Publisher: Locomotion Press
Publisher Date: January 1, 2020 (32 Pages, ARC Hardcover)
In the spirit of Dr. Seuss, author Ann Tarpley Francesco introduces a train-loving squirrel who enthusiastically shares a variety of reasons behind his favorite playtime activity with a new raccoon friend. Readers of all ages will enjoy the rhyming fun. You’ll fall in love with the woodland characters and most likely trains too!
Discliamer: I received a gift package of this book free and the newest one from the author for and honest review. My opinions and thoughts are my own. The author asked me if I would like to review this book.
Want to Buy: Amazon | Locomotion Website
Add To: Goodreads
This book is interesting in the way the cover art. It a curious cover in a way that makes me want to pick it up and read it. I know from the title of the book what it about. The author does a wonderfully good job bringing in the reader.

I was curious about what the two animals were going about it. Though it looks like one friend is trying to explain about trains to a new friend. This seems apparent. In a way, he keeps it up to convince the friend of the raccoon. In a way that is not mean or annoying.

The picture is done well. They are cute and enjoyable. I could see the squire talk and express this love of trains. The way it ends makes me think he loves talking about trains. If you love trains he might want to teach his new friend all about them.

Parents and children will love this book “Do You Like Trains?”. It is good for teaching and learning about trains. It good train lovers and children that love trains. Children will love this book in the sense that it doe have some rhyming. Parents can read this to their children. Grandparents could read this to their grandchildren.



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...