January 31, 2020

Monthly Wrap up: January 2020


January seem strange. By the time I finally feel good enough to have gotten some more reading done it seem like the month was flying away. Maybe given that the new year start in the middle of week. How did you do with getting over the holidays and starting up your blog once again?

I spent most of my month relaxing and getting some reading done. Not a lot but a few. A total of 6 books read this month. I think that a good start for this month and the year.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in January:
  1. Missing Planets (Vol II) by Hawk MacKinney (Book Tour / Review Coming Feb 7)
  2. Inanna Phantom (Vol III) by Hawk MacKinney (Book Tour / Review Coming Feb 14)
  3. I Go With God by Jill Ferrie
  4. The Nutcracker Conspiracy by Lauren Carr (Book Tour / Review Coming Feb 28)
  5. The Gingerbread Train: Santa's Secret Gift by Ann Tarpley Francesco
  6. Do You Like Trains? by Ann Tarpley Francesco
My books really fell in 3 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 3 Books
  2. Mystery - 1 Book
  3. Science Fiction - 2 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 2 Books
  2. Hard Cover - 3 Books
  3. E-Books - 1 Books
I have read a total of 1,004 Pages, for the month of January. I finally am back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2020 is 1,004 Pages and 00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Missing Planets (Vol II) - 260 Pages
  2. Inanna Phantom (Vol III) - 240 Pages
  3. I Go With God - 36 Pages
  4. The Nutcracker Conspiracy - 388 Pages
  5. The Gingerbread Train: Santa's Secret Gift - 48 Pages
  6.  Do You Like Trains? - 32 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 1,004 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 6 Books
 
Favorite Book of the Month:

My Review for The Nutcracker Conspiracy
Three years ago, the nation gasped in horror when the President of the United States barely escaped an assassination attempt that left two dead—the vice president’s wife and the attempted assassin. Even after numerous investigations proved otherwise, conspiracy theorists argue that the assassin was acting on orders from the CIA, FBI, and every federal agency within a hundred miles of the capital.

Aspiring Author Dean Conway is the last person Lieutenant Commander Murphy Thornton wants to spend his Saturday afternoon when they end up at the same wedding reception table. While their wives tend to bridesmaid duties, Murphy is trapped listening to Dean’s latest work-in-project—completing the manuscript of an investigative journalist who’d disappeared months earlier.

“She was number twelve,” Dean says. “Twelve?” Murphy asks.

“Twelve witnesses connected to or investigating The Nutcracker shooting have died either in an accident or suicide.”

Two days later, Dean dies suddenly―but not before sending a text message to Murphy: “13”Want to buy: Amazon

Book Haul of the Month:


Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 6/30 Books

- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
None






 Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.




My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
What are your Reading?



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...