January 28, 2020

Book Review: The Gingerbread Train-Santa's Secret Gift

Book Title: The Gingerbread Train-Santa's Secret Gift
Author: Ann Tarpley Francesco
Genre: Holiday, Christmas, Children, Trains
Publisher: Locomotion Press
Publisher Date: October 15, 2017 (48 Pages, Hardcover)
Matthew has loved trains since he was four years old. Could he just be imagining The Gingerbread Train with Santa and his elves...or is it real?

His sister, Courtney, never sees it. His mom doesn't believe it's anything but his active imagination. Even his friends laugh at him when he describes the train in all its candy-adorned glory.

This book will have you wondering and then believing, just like Matthew!
Discliamer: I received a gift package of this book free and the newest one from the author for and honest review. My opinions and thoughts are my own. The author asked me if I would like to review this book.
Want to Buy: Amazon
Add To: Goodreads
What a cute book. I enjoyed it. The story is written well. The storyline is made for children. Though they may need a little help. Children will enjoy this book. It genders natural and that good. The age group may be set for 4 years old and up.

The pictures are done well. Pictures are someone telling the story. As I was reading, I wonder if Matthew was dreaming or if it became real. The story set on Matthew mostly but his sister does come into play.

How the story goes makes you on a journey a bit. Will Matthew see a gingerbread train? What is so sweet and lovely about it? I enjoyed looking at this train. The train seems to come in the afternoon and only when I child is there. How this story ends is lovely and done well. Though I wonder what happens after the holiday.

If your children enjoy trains and love playing with them. This book is good for them. Parents can read the book to their young children. Children can read it if they choose to do so.



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...