August 30, 2020

Book Haul - #2 (August 2020)

 

August was a bit bigger haul. I would like to say Thank you to all the Publishers and authors that send me books for August. They are very colorful this past month. They are also mostly children books. So are middle grade and one is holiday one. One is a new release as well.

Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. All are review books. Two are Book Tour Books I want to say Thank you to @IreadBookTours. One was a giveaway book I won. I want to say Thank you all.
  • One Boy's War by Nancy McDonald
  • Think Big by Kat Krongberg (Second Copy)
  • Love Big by Kat Krongberg
  • The Christmas Swap by Melody Carlson
  • Dream Big by Kat Krongberg
  • Guion The Lion
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my Book haul for this month.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up
Please read my NRC Policies Page. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...