December 26, 2020

Book Haul #6 - (December 2020)

December seems to be the quite bit of a busy month. It being time to start buying Christmas gifts and getting ready for the holiday. This year may be a bit different but the traditions are not all that much more full. It that time we are to celebrate our family and Christ birth. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. If they have not already been read and reviewed during this month.



Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. All are review books. I want to say Thank you all.
  • The Berernstain Bears and the Joy of Giving by Mike and Jan Berenstain (Review)
  • The Berernstain Bears The Very First Christmas by Mike and Jan Berenstain (Review)
  • The Berernstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling by Mike and Jan Berenstain
  • The Berernstain Bears God Loves the Animals by Mike and Jan Berenstain
  • The Blended Quilt by Wanda E. Brunsetter
  • The Stark Divide by J. Scott Coatsworth
  • The Rising Tide by J. Scott Coatsworth
  • The Shoreless Sea by J. Scott Coatsworth
  • Ila's War by Cindy Entriken
  • Snooza Palooza by Kimberlee Gard
  • Mia and Nattie One Great Team! by Marlene M. Bell
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my Book haul for this month.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up
Please read my NRC Policies Page. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...