December 11, 2020

Book Review: The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving

Book Title: The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving
Authors: Jan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain
Genres: Children, Christmas, Holiday, Christian, Religious, Picture books
Series: The Berenstain Bears, Living Lights
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Publisher Date: September 20, 2010 (32 Pages, Paperback)

Young readers will understand the true meaning behind Christmas in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will discover that Christmas is more than receiving gifts when they read about Brother and Sister Bear at the Christmas Eve pageant.

The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving — part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
Early readers ages 4-8
Reading out loud at home or in a classroom
Sparking conversations about the joy of giving to others and having an attitude of gratitude

Discliamer: I bought this book myself. I am still giving it an honest review of my own. I bought it cause it one I had not read. I enjoy The Bernstain Bears and grew up on them. I also got it cause it was sale where it was one i could not pass up on.
Want to buy: Amazon | Christian Books | Bookbub |
Add To: Goodreads
The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving is a really good book to add to your Advent calendar. Are you struggling with your child or children with the meaning of giving rather than receiving? Well, this one does the job.

This book is a favorite of mine not cause it to deal with Christmas or the meaning of giving. I grew up with The Berenstain Bears series. I still love them. I love the meaning behind the book. It is better to give than to receive.

This tells a story through Brother and Sister Bear's eyes. This book and many in the series teaches a valuable lesson for children. I love that. The pictures are done well. There something that changes the cubs. This book is good to have on your child's bookshelves.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...