June 6, 2021

Sneak Peek: Mama Kisses, Papa Hugs (Mini Review)

Book Title: Mama Kisses, Papa Hugs
Author: Lisa Tawn Bergen
Publisher: WaterBrook
Publisher Date: March 24, 2020 (40 Pages, Hardcover - 12 Pages (Sneak Peek Copy))

From the creator of the best-selling God Gave Us You comes a warm exploration of the ways parents show affection--and how it mirrors God's affection for his followers.

Parents are always looking out for the perfect bedtime book to create a sense of well-being before a night of rest. Mama Kisses, Papa Hugs explores a child's curiosity about how love is shown between parent and child, with the reassurance that Mama and Papa will always love their little one. And like Lisa Tawn Bergren's young protagonist asks his mother, this question is pressing on the minds of many children:

"Mama, how does God kiss us?"

Mama smiled. "He kisses us a hundred times a day; although if you don't pay attention, you might miss it."
Discliamer: I received a "Sneak Peek" Copy of this book which is only 12 Pages long from the publisher. I hope to get a hard copy to review this in full. This is only going be a mini review or look at the book. My honest review of book as I have.
Want to Buy: Amazon

 

This book Mama Kisses and Papa Hugs are sweet from what I have a sneak peek of the book. I only got to see the first 12 pages of this book so far. It was mostly one Mama Kisses, Not on Papa Hugs. I hope to get a copy of the book to review it thoroughly and make a more in-depth review.

I enjoyed the sneak peek of this book. I wonder how the rest of it goes. I wonder what Papa Hugs are all about and how they go about it. I hope to do this and review the book and then give it to my cousin for her little one to read.

This book would be suitable for gifts and baby showers. I hope to get a copy to read and review and do just that. From the sneak peek that I got. The way the little boy asks about some different animals, Mama Kisses are given. His mama shows him or explains. It is excellent. I wonder how the rest goes and how Papa Hugs happens entirely.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...