June 4, 2021

Monthly Wrapup: May 2021

May just went on by. Though it was warm at the beginning of the month, It left leaving as a bit chilled. I am guessing Mother nature is not sure what season or temp to bring us. I have read a total of 11 books. It was a mixed bag one and that stayed that way though out the month.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. It still needs for work but I am working on it stages. How was your Memorial Day? Did you celebrate your service members and those that fought for our freedom.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Support Deals","Giveaways".

Books Read in May:

  1. Fred Gets Dressed by Peter Brown (On Tour May 3, 2021)
  2. The Toot Fairy by Mark Huffman (On Tour May 8, 2021)
  3. Cheesemaker Durdsden by Mark Huffman (On Tour May 8, 2021)
  4. The Adventures of Molly & Ollie: Moving Day by Sally Beale (On Tour May 18, 2021)
  5. Balloons for Tiger by Lori Orlinksy (On Tour May 20, 2021)
  6. I'm Not Weird, I Have Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD): Alexandra's Journey by Chynna T. Laird (On Tour May 28, 2021)
  7. Rambee Boo's Lake Vacation! by Reena Korde Pagnoni (On Tour May 31, 2021)
  8. Doe Grandma Remember Me? by Evita Sherman (On Tour June 3, 2021)
  9. A Celebration of Spring by Roger Carlson
  10. The Sprightly Carrot's Dream by Jennifer Tremblay
  11. The New Enchantress by Sunayna Prasad (On Tour June 16, 2021)
My books really fell in 2 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 10 Book
  2. Middle Grade - 1 Books
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 3 Books
  2. Paperback - 5 Book
  3. E-Book - 3 Book
I have read a total of 522 Pages, for the month of May. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 2,859 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Fred Gets Dressed - 48 Pages
  2. The Toot Fairy - 32 Pages
  3. Cheesemaker Durdsden - 32 Pages
  4. The Adventures of Molly & Ollie: Moving Day - 38 Pages
  5. Balloons for Tiger - 38 Pages
  6. I'm Not Weird, I Have Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD): Alexandra's Journey - 24 Pages
  7. Rambee Boo's Lake Vacation! - 26 Pages
  8. Doe Grandma Remember Me? - 38 Pages
  9. A Celebration of Spring - 31 Pages
  10. The Sprightly Carrot's Dream - 40 Pages
  11. The New Enchantress - 175 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages
  5. May - 522 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 11 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:

Sprightly the carrot has the perfect life… for a normal carrot.

However, Sprightly is not your normal carrot.

He wants to become a flower.

Dave the daisy and the other flowers make fun of Sprightly, but his upbeat nature prevails. With the help of Ralph the dog, creativity, and hard work, the sprightly carrot proves that even the most unlikely dreams can come true in this funny, heart warming adventure.
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Christian Books |

Book Haul of the Month:
 
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my May Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 36/30 Books (Completed - May)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar
Support Deals / Kickstarters:
 check the side bar
Support this Kickstarter: Dear Mrs. President - The Film 
Check my Promo: Dear Mrs. President - The Film


Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.



My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
What are your Reading this Month?
Support this Kickstarter: Dear Mrs. President - The Film 
Check My Recommendation Page

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...